Monday, February 21, 2011

New Stuff Coming Soon!

Hey whoever is actually reading this!

I plan on making youtube videos soon and tomorrow I think I may be stopping at Michaels. Yay! Just hope I don't spend too much, hehe. The only reason I am going is because I plan on making my very first mini album soon! :3

Right now, I am working on some coaster projects. I bought some coasters from the 99 cent store the last I went so, I need to put my supplies to use on that. I wish I could make a mini out of them, but I can't make the hole to bind 'em together. I dont have those fancy machines or a crop-a-dile that everyone has so I'll think about ways to do this. Hehe.

Anyway, again I plan on making videos by the name ThatBasicScrapper. I am already on youtube with that name but never made any videos. So I may start off with a haul video, it's just one of the easiest ones. Now all I have to do is find my tripod or make a tripod <--- creativity! and I'll be set!




Thanks for reading and hope you stay for more!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do better than I did at Michael's last week. Boy, did I get myself in trouble! Just too many good deals & some great "stuff". Can't wait to see your videos.

    ReplyDelete