Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Haul from Daiso and Pain rant xD

Hey everybody! I went to Daiso today and got quite a bit there! I love that little Japanese store, it has the cutest and awesome...st things there! For cheap too. :) If you don't know what Daiso is, it's basically a japanese store with EVERYTHING in it! In the US, mostly everything is 1.50. That's even their slogan. :) I will upload the video soon....I hope. So stay tuned!

I also want to rant and whine about my pain. D: I got a shot yesterday that I needed to go on to high school next year and now it reallllyyy hurts. Well, it's sore. Then, I got my braces tightened AND they put on the last two brackets so it hurts like...poopy. Yes, poopy. Lastly, I am having a HUGE headache! Is it a migraine? Possibly! But that pretty much ends this post and....whining!


Thanks for reading!
thatbasicscrapper @ youtube! check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment